3D Laser Scanning
Our state of the art Leica Laser Scanners record millions of points in a single 360 degree turn, for a wide spectrum of uses.
We operate a fleet of equipment to gather data in the 3D environment. The most definitive method of capturing this is 3D Laser Scanning.
Our state of the art Leica Laser Scanners record millions of points in a 360 degree turn. This point cloud information can be viewed and manipulated back at the office where we can issue it to our clients for a wide spectrum of uses.
This extremely powerful method of data capture must be combined with a solid understanding of traditional survey methods to provide our clients with unmatched confidence in the end product.
- 3D Revit modelling
- BIM (Building information modelling)
- Right to Light, Daylighting and Sunlighting analysis
- High detailed Heritage surveys
- Measured Building Surveys
- Topographical Survey
- Real time measured record of a point in time
- Inaccessible areas (limited access or health and safety restrictions)
- Point cloud (in a variety of formats)
- TruView Visualisations
- 3D Revit models
- 2D floor slices and elevations
- Section drawings
- Stone by stone for heritage
- Area measurement (GIA, NIA & GEA)
- To scale orthophotos
We provide specialist surveying services to architects, investors, developers, planning consultants, property professionals, utility companies, government agencies, engineers, ecologists and various other construction related professionals. Get in touch today to book your survey!