We have a wealth of experience in setting out Site engineering and Earthworks across a range of contractors & sub-contractors.
We have a wealth of experience in setting out works alongside a range of contractors & sub-contractors. We pride ourselves on meeting strict deadlines and enjoy working closely with our clients to ensure we get it right first time
A fully flexible and equipped engineering team can be employed on a daily rate, or a price can be set for the duration of the project. We strive to minimise the quantity of materials to be transported, helping streamline our work, which ultimately reduces costs and benefits the environment.
- An initial topographical survey of the site is conducted.
- A 3D model is created using proposed finish levels and construction depths where appropriate.
- The proposed model is overlaid onto the existing site survey to calculate the excess cut or fill over the site.
- The proposed model is then adjusted accordingly, to minimise the eventual movement of material.
- Following client approval, the development will commence.
Additional services available:
- Establishing control networks.
- Verticality checks on steelwork.
- Checking the position of concrete structures.
- As-Built survey.
- Cut & Fill Analysis.
- Progress Tracking
We provide specialist surveying services to architects, investors, developers, planning consultants, property professionals, utility companies, government agencies, engineers, ecologists and various other construction related professionals. Get in touch today to book your survey!